ysl herb mint facial mask easy and effective herbal treatments for hair loss-NOX BELLCOW-img
English

 A manufacturing enterprise professed in the reaearch & development design,and manufacturing of cosmetics ODM.

ysl herb mint facial mask easy and effective herbal treatments for hair loss

by:NOX BELLCOW     2019-08-10
ysl herb mint facial mask easy and effective herbal treatments for hair loss
Healthy body has healthy and beautiful hair.Our hair is a healthy reflection.At any time, about 90% of the hair on the scalp is in the growth stage.This growth stage lasts for 2 to 6 years.At this stage, each hair is about 1 cm long per month.The remaining 10% are in the break.After 2 to 3 months, the still hair falls off and the new hair begins to grow.As part of this cycle, it is normal to shed some hair every day.However, some people may experience excessive hair loss if more hair goes into the rest phase.A popular family therapy involves eating a slice of cucumber in the eyes.The Autumn Apple mask is perfect for making your skin shine again, but relax if your skin is already dry.Egg mask only eggs.Separate the egg yolk from the egg yolk.Put chicken protein on your face and relax for about 15 minutes.Wash off with warm water.This mask makes your skin smooth, refreshing and firm.Apple Honey MaskGrind the apple, add honey, and apply it to your face.Useful for oily skin.Take tomato juice, cucumber juice and lemon juice;Add a little calamine powder or gram of flour.Make a paste and apply it to your skin.Wash off with warm water when drying.It cleans the skin and adds luster to the skin.If you have a combination skin, you may just want to be in T-The area is the center of the forehead, nose, chin and cheek.The milk mask is made of 1 teaspoon of milk powder, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel, and 2 drops of essential oil.This is a classic facial milk mask.Mix the ingredients fully, apply them to your face, sit for 15 minutes and wash them off with warm water.You need a teaspoon of mint powder, a tablespoon of yogurt and a tablespoon of mutanamiti.You need a teaspoon of potato juice and a teaspoon of multani mitti.Mix these two ingredients together and apply them to your face.Until it dries, wash it off with warm water.One of the safest and easiest home therapies to prepare acne pimples is nee Muye paste, Mint leaf paste, rose water, camphor tree, cloves, besan, Fuller soil and ginger powderApply only on the affected part to the clean face.Let it dry.Then gently scrub with cold water.This recipe works for acne and pimples on the face and body and will never let them appear again.Or you can try a Turmeric Cream and pure sandalwood cream and keep it dry all the time.It will also give you a fair and glowing complexion.Multani mitti or clay or fuller \'s earth is the best antidote to the treatment of pimples and acne, but since it is very dry in nature, it is only applicable to pimples.If you want the pimples and acne to disappear without leaving traces, make a paste with grated japhal or nutmeg and a little uncooked milk and thenA mixture of cinnamon powder, clove oil, lime juice and a drop of honey will do wonders for your acne and acne if you stay overnight.Two weeks with this recipeHowever, since the green lime juice is essentially lemon, it causes a reaction on sensitive skin.Applying orange cream on acne and acne can also help.If you often apply fresh garlic paste on acne and pimples, they will disappear within a few days without leaving any traces.The mask is a cream mask applied to the face for the hygienic effect of cleaning or smoothing the face.It usually contains minerals, vitamins and fruit extracts such as cactus and cucumber, which provide nutrition to the skin of the face.Mask should be maintained 10-After 15 minutes, cleansing and thin moisturizer should be used.The good mask has many different functions: The mud mask absorbs grease, the hydrating mask moistens the dry skin, and the mask supplements the dark skin.The most commonly used facial mask for women and most commonly used for men.Masks are not limited to winter protection-There are many products that can clean up the problematic skin, rejuvenate, exfoliate, tone and tighten.Honey is a very popular mask because it can make the skin smooth and clean the pores.People can use these family therapies on acne scars because they are cheaper, safer, and most effective and do no harm to people.Come and read some articles about whey protein shakes.The real way to stay healthy is through a high quality diet and supplement program.Learn more now.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Leave Your Message inputting...