Skin care tips for oily skin in summer
It is easy to sweat in the hot weather in summer, especially the facial skin is prone to oil, which is a disaster for oily skin, so how to maintain oily skin in summer? The following editor will share with you some tips for oily skin care, let's take a look.
Characteristics of oily skin:
1. Simple oily skin is manifested as oily skin with large pores, but no other symptoms.
2. Oily water-deficient skin. It is characterized by an imbalance of water and oil, moisture cannot be kept, often feels oily and dry inside, and peeling in severe cases.
3. Oily acne skin The appearance of oily acne and pores are not obvious, but there are a few acne.
4. Oily acne skin is characterized by shiny, large pores, and a large number of acne.
How to maintain oily skin in summer?
1. Use moisturizing toner. Many women in their lives like to use alcohol-containing shrink water, although the shrinking water can help the skin shrink pores, and it can also control the secretion of oil. However, in the hot summer weather, regular use of shrinking water will cause the skin to become drier and drier, which is very harmful to the skin.
Attention, if the oil secretion is normal, you should choose a refreshing toner that can help the skin be hydrated. When the skin is fully hydrated, the skin can maintain a balance of water and oil and improve the problem of excessive oil secretion.
2. Eat the right food and not pay attention to the diet, it will also have an impact on the skin. It is recommended that people with oily skin need to choose the right food to eat, that is, learn to eat.
Improve the skin by eating. For example, you can often eat carrots. This vegetable contains a lot of vitamin A, which helps regulate the secretion of sweat glands in the skin and effectively control oily skin. For example, bitter gourd, this vegetable can help improve the acne problem caused by endocrine disorders, and it can also improve the acne problem caused by excessively oily skin and clogged pores. Therefore, you should drink bitter gourd soup in summer, which can control oil and moisturize the skin.
3. Focus on cleansing oily skin, which is easy to produce oil, so the skin is always sticky. It is recommended to focus on cleaning the face every day to avoid the accumulation of a lot of oil on the skin.
Of course, cleaning the skin requires a method to achieve a good cleansing effect. For example, when washing your face, apply refreshing calendula soothing facial pads to your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Gently massage in circular motions, wait until a rich lather appears, and then rinse your face with clean water. After washing your face, you will feel that the whole face is very fresh.