The efficacy and role of soothing mask?
Soothing masks generally have a calming and soothing effect, which can quickly soothe the skin, eliminate skin fatigue, and restore luster and elasticity. Use on acne-prone skin.
If the skin is exposed to the sun for a long time, it will be damaged by ultraviolet rays, and it will encounter problems such as pigmentation, oil secretion, lack of water and dryness. If the skin is not 'stabilized' in time, problems such as acne, closed mouth, and acne will easily appear. . At this time, it is necessary to stabilize the skin's skin protection and self-healing functions, so the soothing mask comes in handy.
Facial skin encounters different situations and unstable conditions, such as redness, need to calm and soothe, protect keratinocytes, and reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays to keratinocytes.
Can the soothing mask be used every day?
Soothing masks should not be applied every day. Soothing masks generally contain calming, soothing, and moisturizing ingredients, but these are not ingredients required for basic skin care. The skin's absorption capacity is limited, and too much nutrition is a burden on the facial skin.
Soothing masks can be used after sun exposure, but are not suitable for daily use.
How to use the soothing mask?
1. Gently cleanse and cleanse the skin.
2. After cleansing, open the package, take out the mask, and gently apply it to the face.
3. Adjust the mask to fit the face, and gently press the excess air bubbles in the mask to squeeze out.
4. Excess serum can be applied to the neck.
5. After 10-15 minutes, remove the mask, gently massage and pat on the face, so that the facial skin can fully absorb the essence.
6. Rinse with clean water, and then you can further skin care.